Wednesday, 14 October 2015

I got new socks! And other stories…

So yesterday I turned the ripe old age of 21. Wow. 
My favourite part of the day? I got new socks and it made me as happy as, well, me with new socks.

So with that out of the way, let’s begin. 

I have been back in the lovely studio for two and a half weeks now and I have made myself quite at home. Monday to Friday I can be found scribbling away in the deepest corner of the university’s Grillust realm. With some creature comforts (Yes, there’s a kettle AND a mini fridge) and lots of library books the second year working day got a whole lot better.



Feeling super motivated and having so much to do I actually need to use my diary this year, I reckon it’s going to be a good one. I am also planning a list of posts so I can try to keep my blogging regular (ooh err). So there will hopefully be weekly posts, although I’m not making any promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment