Monday, 7 March 2016

Whoops!

Ok so it has been a little while but my excuse is this: Uni work got a little hectic. Oh and Carlisle flooded, like A LOT.
I wanted to write a post reflecting on the last project I completed for my course which was on book design. The brief was to design covers for two books as specified on the Penguin Random House Design Awards. Of the three books I chose Emil and the Detectives by Erich Kastner and How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran. Before I show you the final stuff here's a little look at what I was looking at as the project commenced more of which can be found here.




Judging by this you can guess I went for an illustration approach for both books!



I will post photos of the mocked up book as soon as I get them back from being graded!


No comments:

Post a Comment